Part-time and full-time shifts are available at multiple schools in the Parkway School District.
Why choose Parkway? We offer:
- Paid employee health, dental, and vision benefits
- Stable work with guaranteed and flexible hours
- Guaranteed retirement pension and paid life insurance
- Free on-site care and prescriptions at health clinics dedicated to Parkway employees
- High-quality education: Employees can enroll their children at Parkway Schools
- Competitive vacation, holiday, sick and personal leave time
Essential Job Functions:
Perform a variety of custodial functions that will maintain a clean, healthy, and safe learning environment including maintaining floors; vacuuming, wet mopping, cleaning, and stocking bathrooms; extracting of various floor surfaces; emptying and disposing of trash, dusting, mopping; and moving furniture/miscellaneous equipment as needed.
- Proven stable employment history, excellent attendance record, and motivation to consistently perform quality work
- Willingness to follow written, verbal, and demonstrated instructions
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work harmoniously with teachers and staff
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Mobility to move in and around the school to perform work assignments; able to lift up to 50 pounds; and able to climb ladders up to 8 feet
- Able to understand and communicate in English for basic job-related duties and response for safety
To learn more, and to apply, click APPLY NOW!