Corporate Engineer - Composites
The Gund Company has an immediate opening at its corporate headquarters in St. Louis, MO for a full-time Corporate Engineer – specializing in Composites formulation and material development supporting multiple facilities.
This position acts as a main technical resource for any composite fabrication and materials-related issues. This individual is responsible for development of new materials and product realization, as well as supporting existing composite production and any formulation changes or qualifications.
The Corporate Engineer is responsible for the design, alteration or modification of a line or type of product, in addition to evaluating and reporting on new devices, patents or competitive items
Ideal candidates are driven problem-solvers with composites experience.
We are in the business of electrical insulation manufacturing and our team prides themselves in being a group of fun, driven, problem-solvers who LOVE what they do.
The Gund Co.’s motto is “We Take Care of Each Other, Take Care of the Customer and Take Care of the Business!”
- Demonstration of two years’ project management experience.
- Manufacturing background in chemical or mechanical engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience working with composites and composite formulations.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Performance-driven work ethic.
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth.
- Ability to analyze complex data and perform statistical analyses.
Education and experience:
- BS/MS in engineering (ME, ChE).
- Demonstrated critical thinking / critical thinking skills, required.
- Initiative-taker and collaborator that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement background, preferred.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Rochelle Jenkins: email@example.com.
Apply on-line at: www.thegundcompany.com/careers